21st European Scientific Conference of Doctoral Students
Each year, the Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno sponsors and coordinates the PhD Student Conference called PEFnet. The conference provides an opportunity for PhD students around the world to present their work and interact with other students and scientific investigators. The objective of the conference is to bring young researchers and PhD students to share experience and original research contributions on selected topics concerning economic studies.
Authors are invited to submit a full paper written in English. All submissions will be refereed for quality, originality, and relevance by the scientific board. The authors presenting their papers at the conference will benefit from the feedback of a senior researcher.
High-quality papers successfully passing a review process will be published in the Conference Proceedings which will be submitted for indexing to Web of Science. Selected papers for the Conference Proceedings will benefit from English proof reading. Publishing in the Conference Proceedings is optional.
Conference topics and sessions:
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Economics
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Economics and Finance
- Marketing and Trade
- Quantitative Methods in Economics
|Teddi Fishman||Michal Hrabí|
|Educator, Innovator,Academic IntegrityConsultant||CEO, Phonexia
- Registration opening – 1 September 2017
- Registration deadline - 1 November 2017
- Abstract submission deadline - 1 November 2017
- Paper submission deadline - 15 November 2017, 1 pm (13.00)
- Conference fee payment – 15 November 2017
- Conference - 30 November 2017
The conference will take place on the campus of Mendel University in Brno, Zemědělská 1, Brno 61300, Czech Republic.
- prof. Ing. Jana Stávková, CSc.
- doc. Ing. Svatopluk Kapounek, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. František Dařena, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Pavel Žufan, Ph.D.
- Ing. Veronika Kočiš Krůtilová, Ph.D.
- Ing. Hana Vránová
- Ing. Barbora Šiklová