Only submissions written in correct English are accepted.
The conference output will be a Book of Extended Abstracts.
See the Book of Extended Abstracts from last year 2022 here.
If you do not agree with publishing the Extended Abstract, you must express your wish during registration.
Each participant is obliged to submit an extended abstract using published template consisting following information:
- Title of the abstract
- Names, affiliation of all authors and email addresses of corresponding authors
- JEL codes
- Material and Methods
You can add tables and figures to the extended abstract, but the whole abstract must not exceed 2 A4 pages written on given template.
Each participant uploads to EasyChair submission system
- the extended abstract in PDF,
- the extended abstract in ZIP archive consisting source file/s of extended abstract (DOCX/DOC, independent pictures, tables in XLSX/XLS, LaTeX source files).
|Template for download (zip format)
The submission of the full paper is voluntary but highly recommended. The conference uses the system of paper discussions held by senior researchers. Without submitting the full paper, the feedback can be provided only on the basis of the extended abstract and the paper presentation at the conference. All rights to the paper remain to the author.
The paper format is free respecting standard structure of a scientific paper (Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, References) however the maximum length of the paper should not exceed 8.000 words (excluding references).
- deadline for extended abstract submission: 23rd October 2023
- deadline for paper submission: 06th November 2023
- 11.09.2023 Registration start
- 23.10.2023 Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
- 25.10.2023 Payment Deadline
- 06.11.2023 Full Paper Submission
- 23.11.2023 The Conference