22nd European Scientific Conference of Doctoral Students
Each year, the Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno sponsors and coordinates the PhD Student Conference called PEFnet. The conference provides an opportunity for PhD students around the world to present their work and interact with other students and scientific investigators. The objective of the conference is to bring young researchers and PhD students to share experience and original research contributions on selected topics concerning economic studies.
The main objective of the conference is to provide students of doctoral study programmes of Czech and foreign universities with the opportunity to present results of their research activities and to get feedback and recommendations for further research. The conference is held in English.
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Economics
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Economics and Finance
- Marketing and Trade
- Quantitative Methods in Economics
- Socioeconomic Well-being in the Era of Globalisation
IMPORTANT DATES AND FEES
- Conference fee 1250 CZK includes Book of Abstracts, organisation costs, lunch and refreshment (the registration fee is free of charge for the students of FBE, MENDELU).
- Deadline for registration and abstract submission: 29th October 2018
- Deadline for payment: 29th October 2018
- Deadline for paper submission: 7th November 2018
- Conference: 29th November 2018
The conference will take place on the campus of Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic.
- doc. Mgr. David Hampel, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Svatopluk Kapounek, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. František Dařena, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Pavel Žufan, Ph.D.
- Ing. Veronika Kočiš Krůtilová, Ph.D.
- Ing. Hana Vránová
- Ing. Barbora Šiklová
In case of any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.