26th European Scientific Conference of Doctoral Students PEFnet 2022
10th - 11th November 2022
Each year, the Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno sponsors and coordinates the PhD Student Conference called PEFnet. The conference provides an opportunity for PhD students around the world to present their work and interact with other students and scientific investigators. The objective of the conference is to bring young researchers and PhD students to share experience and original research contributions on selected topics concerning economic studies.
The main objective of the conference is to provide students of doctoral study programmes of Czech and foreign universities with the opportunity to present results of their research activities and to get feedback and recommendations for further research from senior researchers as well as other conference participants.
The official language of the conference is English. Translation and interpreting services will not be available.
Conference participants will receive a printed version of the Book of Extended Abstracts. An on-line version of the Book of Abstracts will be available on the conference website.
- To be announced
- Business Finance and Economics
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Economics and Economic Policy
- Environment and Society, Legal and Social Aspects of Environmental Changes
- Marketing and Trade
- Quantitative Methods in Economics
- International Taxation, Accounting and Other Issues
IMPORTANT DATES AND FEES
- Conference fee is 1250 CZK
- The registration fee is free of charge for the students of FBE MENDELU.
More information is available in the section Registration & Payment.
- Registration opening: 1. 9. 2022
- Deadline for registration and extended abstract submission: 10. 10. 2022
- Deadline for payment: 12. 10. 2022
- Deadline for full paper submission*: 24. 10. 2022
- Conference welcome event: 10.11.2022
- Conference: Friday, 11. 11. 2022
*The submission of the full paper is voluntary but highly recommended because the conference uses the system of paper discussions held by senior researchers. Without submitting the full paper, the feedback can be provided only on the basis of extended abstract and presentation at the conference. All rights to the paper remain to the author.
The conference will take place at the campus of Mendel University in Brno.
- doc. Mgr. David Hampel, Ph.D. (chair)
- doc. Ing. František Dařena, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Svatopluk Kapounek, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Pavel Žufan, Ph.D.
- Ing. Hana Vránová (chair)
- Ing. Hana Mauderová
- Ing. Andrea Prudilová
- Ing. Barbora Šiklová
In case of any questions contact us at email@example.com.
- 01.09.2022 Registration start
- 10.10.2022 Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
- 12.10.2022 Payment Deadline
- 24.10.2022 Full Paper Submission
- 10.11.2022 Conference welcome event
- 11.11.2022 The Conference