19th European Scientific Conference of Doctoral Students
Each year, the Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno sponsors and coordinates the PhD Student Conference called PEFnet. The conference provides an opportunity for PhD students around the world to present their work and interact with other students and scientific investigators. The objective of the conference is to bring young researchers and PhD students to share experience and original research contributions on selected topics concerning economic studies.
Authors are invited to submit a full paper written in English. All submissions will be refereed for quality, originality, and relevance by the scientific board. All accepted papers will be discussed by a senior researcher at the conference.
Book of Abstracts from the PEFnet 2015 conference is available HERE.
- Conference topics and sessions
- Economic Policy and Administration
- Management, Marketing and Tourism
- Business Economics and Accounting
- Quantitative Research and Statistics
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Social and Economic Perspectives of Regional Development
- Dr. Kim Janssens, University of Hasselt, Belgium
Assoc. Prof. Martin Macháček, Ph.D., VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Registration opening – September 1, 2015
- Registration deadline - October 18, 2015
- Paper submission deadline - October 18, 2015
- Notification of paper acceptance - October 26, 2015
- Conference fee payment – November 1, 2015
- Conference - November 19, 2015
- prof. Ing. Jana Stávková, CSc.
- doc. Ing. Svatopluk Kapounek, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. František Dařena, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Pavel Žufan, Ph.D.
- Ing. Veronika Krůtilová, Ph.D.
- Ing. Hana Vránová
- Ing. Jan Turčínek, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Petra Kuklová
- 01.09.2022 Registration start
- 10.10.2022 Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
- 12.10.2022 Payment Deadline
- 24.10.2022 Full Paper Submission
- 10.11.2022 Conference welcome event
- 11.11.2022 The Conference