20th European Scientific Conference of Doctoral Students
Each year, the Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno sponsors and coordinates the PhD Student Conference called PEFnet. The conference provides an opportunity for PhD students around the world to present their work and interact with other students and scientific investigators. The objective of the conference is to bring young researchers and PhD students to share experience and original research contributions on selected topics concerning economic studies.
Authors are invited to submit a full paper written in English. All submissions will be refereed for quality, originality, and relevance by the scientific board. The authors presenting their papers at the conference will benefit from the feedback of a senior researcher.
Book of Abstract from the PEFnet 2016 conference is available HERE.
Conference topics and sessions:
- Economic Policy
- Business Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Computer Science and Information Systems
Diana de Graeve
University of Antwerp,
Faculty of Applied Economics,
Technical University of Graz,
Knowledge Technologies Institute,
Abstracts of all papers fulfilling requirements of standard scientific papers will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
Selected and presented papers will be published in MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics (indexed in RePEc).
The papers must be presented at the conference.
The best selected papers will be submitted for publishing to the following journals
Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae BrunensisISSN 1211-8516, indexed in Scopus
European Journal of Business Science and TechnologyISSN 2336-6494, indexed in EconLit and RePEc
- Registration opening – September 1, 2016
- Registration deadline - October 31, 2016
- Paper submission deadline - October 31, 2016
- Conference fee payment – November 4, 2016
- Conference - November 24, 2016
The conference will take place on the campus of Mendel University in Brno, Zemědělská 1, Brno 61300, Czech Republic.
- prof. Ing. Jana Stávková, CSc.
- doc. Ing. Svatopluk Kapounek, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. František Dařena, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Pavel Žufan, Ph.D.
- Ing. Veronika Krůtilová, Ph.D.
- Ing. Hana Vránová
- Ing. Barbora Šiklová
- 01.09.2022 Registration start
- 10.10.2022 Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
- 12.10.2022 Payment Deadline
- 24.10.2022 Full Paper Submission
- 10.11.2022 Conference welcome event
- 11.11.2022 The Conference