23rd European Scientific Conference of Doctoral Students
Each year, the Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno sponsors and coordinates the PhD Student Conference called PEFnet. The conference provides an opportunity for PhD students around the world to present their work and interact with other students and scientific investigators. The objective of the conference is to bring young researchers and PhD students to share experience and original research contributions on selected topics concerning economic studies.
The main objective of the conference is to provide students of doctoral study programmes of Czech and foreign universities with the opportunity to present results of their research activities and to get feedback and recommendations for further research from senior researchers as well as other conference participants.
The official language of the conference is English. Translation and interpreting services will not be available.
Conference participants will receive a printed version of the Book of Abstracts. An on-line version of the Book of Abstracts will be available on the conference website.
- Danuše Nerudová, Rector of Mendel University in Brno
- Vít Pászto, Palacký University Olomouc
- Vladimíra Petráková, J. Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry, Free University Berlin, AS CR
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Economics and Economic Policy
- Marketing and Trade
- Quantitative Methods
IMPORTANT DATES AND FEES
- Conference fee 1250 CZK / 55 EUR includes conference attendance, printed version of Book of Abstracts and printed copy of conference programme, organisational costs, lunch and refreshment, social event. The registration fee is free of charge for the active students of FBE MENDELU.
- Deadline for registration and extended abstract submission: 29. 10. 2019
- Deadline for payment: 29. 10. 2019
- Deadline for paper submission*: 4. 11. 2019
- Conference: 28. 11. 2019
* The submission of the full paper is voluntary but highly recommended. The conference uses the system of paper discussions held by senior researchers. Without submitting the full paper, the feedback can be provided only on the basis of extended abstract and paper presentation at the conference. All rights to the paper remain to the author.
The conference will take place on the campus of Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic.
- doc. Mgr. David Hampel, Ph.D. (chair)
- doc. Ing. František Dařena, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Svatopluk Kapounek, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Pavel Žufan, Ph.D.
- Ing. Hana Vránová (chair)
- Bc. Dominika Doubková
- Ing. Andrea Kozáková
- Ing. Barbora Šiklová
In case of any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 01.09.2022 Registration start
- 10.10.2022 Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
- 12.10.2022 Payment Deadline
- 24.10.2022 Full Paper Submission
- 10.11.2022 Conference welcome event
- 11.11.2022 The Conference